US Citizenship by Naturalization
Legal Fees : Starting at $2000 (Pay only after initial case review by lawyer)
The actual cost depends on the complexity and the type of case that will be filed.
The final cost will be notified to you by the lawyer.
How it works :
We provide you with a platform to get free consultation from Immigration Lawyers
- Step 1 : Start a free consultation provided by multiple Immigration Lawyers;
- Step 2 : Lawyers will review your details and contact you online or via phone to talk about the process and the cost of filing;
- Step 3 : You pick the Lawyer you want to get services from. There is no obligation to hire the lawyer if you are not pleased with the services provided;
- Step 4 : If you are happy and wish to retain a lawyer of your choice to handle your immigration matter please inform the lawyer by clicking on “Hire the Lawyer”;
- Step 5 : Easily manage your case using Advisehub platform.
You are eligible to become a U.S. citizen by naturalization if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and resided continuously in the U.S. for five years before applying, or
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and resided continuously in the U.S. for three years, or
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces, or
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S., the child is currently residing outside the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
We can help you with:
Filing for U.S. Citizenship