Green Card For Spouse

L1 Visa

Immigration package for spouse of US citizen when spouse is abroad and marriage is under 2 years old


This immigration package includes detailed instructions and all documents necessary to bring your foreign adoptive parent to the United States if you are a US citizen age 21 or older:

Step 1 : I-130 Petition for Alien Relative with USCIS, and

Step 2 : Immigrant visa (IV) consular processing packet to an appropriate consular post.

Step 3 : I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence with USCIS (filed within 90 days of the 2-year anniversary date from the grant of conditional permanent resident status, i.e. the date conditional green card is issued).

This immigration package covers all steps required to bring your spouse to live with you permanently in the United States and remove conditions from your foreign spouse's conditional (2-year) permanent residence in the United States. This immigration packet is intended for couples whose marital union is under 2 years old.