Visa document to enter the United States by the dependent spouse and children of qualified L-1 visa holders
Legal Fees : Starting at $1000 (Pay only after initial case review by lawyer)
The actual cost depends on the complexity and the type of case that will be filed.
The final cost will be notified to you by the lawyer.
How it works :
We provide you with a platform to get free consultation from Immigration Lawyers
- Step 1 : Start a free consultation provided by multiple Immigration Lawyers;
- Step 2 : Lawyers will review your details and contact you online or via phone to talk about the process and the cost of filing;
- Step 3 : You pick the Lawyer you want to get services from. There is no obligation to hire the lawyer if you are not pleased with the services provided;
- Step 4 : If you are happy and wish to retain a lawyer of your choice to handle your immigration matter please inform the lawyer by clicking on “Hire the Lawyer”;
- Step 5 : Easily manage your case using Advisehub platform.
The family members (spouse and unmarried children who are under 21 years of age) of L-1 workers can enter the U.S. on an L-2 visa. The spouse of L-1 worker can apply for Employment Authorization and may work anywhere once approved.