The actual cost depends on the complexity and the type of case that will be filed.
The final cost will be notified to you by the lawyer.
The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States. Unlike Mexican citizens, Canadian citizens are generally eligible for admission as nonimmigrants without a visa.
Eligibility for TN nonimmigrant status:
- Citizen of Canada or Mexico;
- Profession qualifies under the regulations;
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
- A prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment - see documentation required below); and
- Have qualifications to practice in the profession in question.
We can help you with :
- TN Visa
- Change of Status from TN Visa